About this item
- Power running board motor powers the automatic steps on certain trucks and SUVs. The Running Board Motor restores proper operation to a vehicle's power running board.
- This Power Running Board Motor Fits for 2007 - 2014 Ford Expedition, 2007 - 2014 Lincoln Navigator.
- Customers can find the product you need accurately according to the OE number. OEM replace part number: 9L7Z16A506A, 9L7Z16A507A, FSM1P5, 747-900. Note: This product is fits for shaft length size: 119 and this assembly is without rod
- The power running board motor typically fails one of two ways: at the hinges or because of a faulty motor that causes the step to become stuck. Whether the failure is along the hinges or due to the motor, our Power Running Board Assembly has you covered.
- This power running board assembly includes a motor and a bracket. This power running board motor and bracket fits 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 years Ford cars.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.