Essential Med Notes 2020 Key Features:
- Updated content reflective of the newest USMLE® Step 2 objectives
- A concise textbook with in-depth coverage of 31 medical specialties divided into three books – medicine, surgery, and primary medicine. This is the surgery portion of the set.
- A convenient e-book available for purchase
- Up-to-date DSM-5 criteria and Evidence-Based Medicine highlights
- Our redesigned website features online resources, including a Color Atlas, ECGs Made Simple tutorial, Heart Sounds tutorial, Essentials of Medical Imaging, over 50 Practice OSCE stations, and much more!
- The Clinical Handbook highlights common clinical management scenarios and helpful tips on clerkship basics - the perfect size to carry on the wards, which has also been updated to be reflective of the latest evidence-based USMLE® objectives. The Clinical Handbook also contains Stat Notes, which is the ultimate guide to managing on-call issues, featuring a step-by-step approach for 30 common ward scenarios.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.