Incorporating a clinically-proven semi-rigid shell with patented air cells to provide comfort and support. Additional compression and stabilization is provided by anterior talofibular cross strap and integral forefoot and shin wraps. This unique "step-in" design (toes first inserted into the back of the brace) and automatic heel adjustment make the AirSport™ extremely fast and easy to put on.
AIRCAST AIRSPORT ANKLE BRACE FEATURES
- Anatomically shaped shells minimize the risk of ankle rollover
- Stirrup design with air/foam combination to enhance comfort
- Posterior high ankle strap - provides compression to the tibia/fibula
- Simple, easy application with posterior step-in design
AIRCAST AIRSPORT ANKLE BRACE INDICATIONS
- Chronic ankle instability - Weak ankles due to ligament damage and over stressed ligaments
- Acute ankle sprains & strains - Over stretched and/or torn ankle ligaments
- Prophylaxis - Helping to prevent recurring ankle injury and returning to daily activities
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.