About this item
- Why - Wetsuits can give you extra warmth in cold water. The working principle of wetsuits is that a thin layer of water will be left on the body when water enters the clothes, then this layer of water will generate heat from friction as the body moves, which protects the body from the cold.
- What - Hevto training wetsuits are designed for adult women surfing/diving beginners and amateurs. A great combination of blue and black that visually slims your body shape. You may feel constricted the first time wear it, but it’s necessary to provide you with warmth and buoyancy. Once you get used to it, you'll find that the wetsuit not only keeps you warm in the cold water but also helps you float more easily, allowing you to master your swimming and diving skills more quickly.
- Where- Hevto wetsuits are made of 3mm neoprene and nylon stretch fabric for softness and comfort. It is suitable for water sports in water temperatures of 57-72℉. No matter on a surfboard or a jet ski, you need a warm, windproof wetsuit to protect you from the strong wind and cold water. The underwater world is full of dangers. Reefs will scratch your arm, jellyfish will bite your calf. You need a Hevto full wetsuit to ensure you have a good time.
- Which - When choosing your size, please match your bust, waist, hip size and weight first, and refer to your height data second to choose the right size. A professional wetsuit is close-fitting. If you need a size suggestion, please post your bust size, height and weight on Q&A.
- How - No need to worry about the back zipper will bring trouble, we not only have a sturdy zipper track but also set a lengthened nylon belt. Zip it up quickly requires only two steps - grab the bottom of the zipper track and then pull it up with the other hand. You can instantly enjoy the smooth zipping process with the correct operation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.