About this item
- KIPA Carburetor has extended throttle shafts for easy installation when used in dual and triple carb combos, Our New Carb Will not stick or dribble like the old Viton-tipped needle and seat setups. Grose-style jet valve won't corrode in modern fuel, something the original needle and seat units can do
- Replace 2 Barrel Single inlet 182-9510A Carburetor Replace for Stromberg 97 and 94 3-Bolt Type Manual choke. Package including: a new Carburetor, the Carbon Dirt Jet Cleaner Tool Kit for future maintence use, and also a new fuel filter.
- Specification: Three-bolt mounting pattern, Manual Choke, Built accurately to original specification, but with a number of key improvements. They’re just the same, but better than ever. Extensive dyno and road tests have proved that it matches or exceeds original spec. Type 1 bowl casting, pressure-cast in new dies, CNC-machined could be fit with brand new emulsion tubes. No oversize screw threads. No mystery parts from previous rebuilds.
- Important Notice: Non-heated design, For centain earliy Ford & Mercury version, They Require offset generator mounting, You may need different manifold for engine mounting to carbs. 8-1/4" carb centers,Overall Height: 2-1/2" (from block mount to carb base)
- Manual is not included,But you could find a lot of installation video and manual on tube. Your Powerful Car deserve A Perfect Carburetor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.