- ALARM IS NEW. UNOPENED BOX
- FALL AND WANDERING PREVENTION - Safe and effective bed alarm system alerts caregivers when patient gets off the bed alarm pad. To operate, simply place cordless bed sensor pad under your patient's back or buttock area underneath the fitted sheet. As soon as patient takes their weight off the bed sensor pad, the remote alert monitor will notify caregiver with a sound (up to 300 ft.)
- SAFE CORDLESS BED ALARM PAD - Includes a cordless 10” x 30” weight sensing bed alarm pad. Pad is made of a soft, latex-free vinyl, with foam interior. Bed pad is powered by a sealed battery for incontinence protection and impervious to fluids. This bed pad has a 1 year lifespan.
- ELIMINATE NOISE FROM PATIENTS ROOM - The wireless alarm monitor can be placed in a convenient location for effective cord-free wireless monitoring with a range up to 300 feet. Monitor can be mounted away from the bed, removing in-room alarm noise and reducing entanglements and tripping. Adjustable volume and gentle chime alert won't startle residents and offers QUIETER fall prevention. Alarm monitor is operated by 3-C batteries (not included) or optional AC Adapter (AC-04)
- MONITOR MULTIPLE DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY - Caregivers can monitor multiple devices at a central location simultaneously. This CordLess Fall Prevention Alarm works with nurse call buttons, motion sensors, and the CordLess Weight Sensing Pressure Pads and Floor Mats. Up to six (6) items can be used with one alarm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.