- The DEWALT Electric Multi-Tacker loads a variety of staples and brads from heavy duty, narrow, cable, 18-Gauge brads and 18-Gauge headless brads. Due to the variety of staples and brads that the Electric Multi-Tacker is compatible with, there are numerous applications for this tool such as installing carpet, installing sheets of insulation and attaching lightweight trim using the brads, to name a few. This tacker is bottom-loading and makes loading user-friendly
- 5 tools in 1. Uses Heavy Duty, Narrow Flat Crown, Cable staples, 18 GA brads as well as 18 GA headless pins
- The High/Low power switch allows for the tool to drive fasteners into hard and soft materials ranging from Oak to Pine
- Drive staples accurately over wire with its integrated wire guide
- Contact-Trip Switch will only allow a staple/brad nail to fire if pressed against a work surface
- Bottom load for easy refill with 8ft. Cord
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.