about this item
- pedag's VIVA Sport helps you to play your best by making sure you aren't distracted by your feet. This Vegan Friendly insert cushions and supports your whole foot. The high tech fiber reduces the effects of shock from impact, which can affect more than just your feet and ankles as it travels up your legs. The semi-rigid footbed has been carefully designed with a diagonal bridge. This will help to stabilize and align your bones and muscles, making sure you never put a foot wrong.
- These universal, all-purpose insoles are perfect for men, women and larger children--anyone whose feet match. Sizes run from Women's 6 through 12, and Men's 6 through 18. For the best fit, choose the size that corresponds closest to your own shoe. For half sizes, order the next whole size.
- These insoles are designed to provide support necessary while you're engaged in physical activities. They are ideal for high impact sports, like tennis, basketball, and skiing. However, they're useful even for low impact athletics, like hiking and weightlifting, where you may not realize the effect poor support has on your feet.
- With all day, everyday wear, insoles last an average six months. With less frequent wear, they can help ease pain for years before needing to be replaced. High quality, vegetable tanned German-made insoles should produce continuous support from the naturally derived latex. Activated charcoal helps to fight foot odor by absorbing sweat and fighting bad smells at the source.
- The pedag VIVA inserts are designed to fit all shoe types, even tight low profile shoes. Great for running and walking shoes, men's dress shoes, kitchen clogs, and even construction boots. Any occasion where you need extra support
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.