- Measures pH in nutrient solution (acid or alkaline) for precise up and down adjustment with lab quality glass probe; General uses include growing tent, swimming pool, drinking water, aquarium, fish tank, and brewing
- This hydroponics tester has ATC that provides consistent reading regardless of any fluctuations in temperature; Calibration reminder; Durable design for repeated uses; Fully waterproof and floats in solutions
- Double junction electrode has a longer lifespan compared to standard probes due to less contamination and is more accurate and reliable than comparable pens, test strips, drops, and more
- Combine with ppm meters for full indoor garden nutrients monitoring in water and soil; Other features: Auto off function, low battery indicator, units for temperature; KIT INCLUDES: AAA battery, lanyard, and calibration solution
- IF PROBE IS DRY, SOAK IN KCL SOLUTION FOR 24 HOURS, KCL SOLUTION IS SOLD SEPARATELY; Made in New Zealand, and manufactured by Bluelab, the industry leader in hydroponic testing equipment; 1-Year Limited Warranty with proof of purchase
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.