|Recommended Uses For Product||Snowboarding|
|Vehicle Service Type||Snowmobile|
About this item
- TRUSTED BY THE BEST - Wildhorn is a proud supplier of the US Ski Team & snow helmet sponsor for 4x Olympian Ashley Caldwell. Ashley is a World Champion Freestyle Aerialist. She’s the first female to ever land a quadruple-twisting triple backflip. The Drift is her ski helmet of choice for freeskiing and snowboarding.
- LOOK LIKE A PRO - Shred in style with the ergonomic design, unparalleled performance, and comfort of the Drift snowboard helmet. 25% lighter than most competing products, our low profile helmet is lightweight and packed with features. Our helmet accommodates different ski goggles & head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap for men, women, and youth.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT - You’ll be hard-pressed to find a more comfortable snowboarding helmet. Our ultra-plush interior liner provides maximum comfort and insulation. The earpads are audio compatible (check out our new Wildhorn Alta Bluetooth helmet-compatible earphones) and can also be removed on warmer ski days. The Drift also features our FTA (Fine Tune Adjustment) system that offers micro-adjustments for the perfect fit.
- EVERYONE HATES A SWEATY HEAD - Featuring our VNT technology- a patented adjustable temperature control ventilation system. Simply put...cold air in hot air out. The Drift snow helmet has 13 fully adjustable vents that put you in control, slide open to cool off and slide closed to keep in the heat. Pairs perfectly with our Dover men and Frontera women’s ski jackets designed with a semi-bill helmet fit hood.
- PEACE OF MIND - Be confident on the slopes and keep your brain healthy. Made using advanced manufacturing techniques the outer PC shell is fused to the inner EPS foam creating an in-mold construction that allows the foam to absorb the shock from an impact. Meets ASTM F2040 and EN1077 standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.